Wednesday, August 25

elements of college:

1. an awesome dorm room.

[my bed].

[my closet].


[my desk].

[my "headboard'].

[reminder when leaving].

[rug].

[love it].


2. quiet times.
"[pray] that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel, for which i am an ambassador in chains, that i may declare it boldly as i ought to speak."


3. amazing friends.


[bri (my roommate). she's fantastic].

[megan. she's super cute].


[charysse. she's hilarious].


[martin. he's wonderful].

brianna, too. i just don't have a picture of her :)


4. fantastic professors. 
"i am not simply here to teach you about psychology, but also about life."


3. ccf.


[the ccf house].


5. skyping this kid.

[yeah, that'd be my goofy boyfriend].


4. being tired. all of the time.


[too tired at seven pm to even stand on the elevator. we are eighty years old].


------------


i love college.

1 comment:

  1. Meg...can't begin to tell you how happy I am that you have good friends at college, good professors and a wonderful organization for support and fellowship! Get ready for an awesome ride girl!

    ReplyDelete