Saturday, August 6

sooo, about not posting in two months....

as much as i wish i could say that blogging is one of my top priorities, it is not. blogging for me is something i do in my free time when i feel the Lord has put something on my heart to share or i need a way to express myself. but this summer has left practically no free time for me to be on my laptop, much less blogging. but don't worry! i leave for school in about two and a half weeks (which i'm getting SO excited about!), and i'm planning on resuming blogging then.

sorry to all who have stopped by lately to see what's new....because it's been nothing.

and to all of those who have given up on me and stopped looking at all, come back soon please!

move in day is august twenty-third, so expect something hopefully fabulous shortly after that!

LOVE YOU ALL! :)

2 comments: