Saturday, February 19

those who are in my heart.


these are my very best friends.
i miss them all so much while i'm at school.
i miss how ryan can make me laugh harder than anyone.
i don't miss martin, because he goes to my school. but i absolutely love going to school with him and i am so blessed to always have him.
i miss the way katie completely understands me, and loves me for that.
i miss the conversations that i have with billy. about real, beautiful, hard, life things.
i miss andrew's heart and how sweet he is to everyone.
i miss the wisdom that shelby imparts from being so deeply rooted in the Father.
i miss seeing jim and learning what true loyalty looks like from him.
i miss andrew's sarcasm and how he knows exactly what i'm talking about in so few words.
these guys are my favorites.
i can't wait until we're all together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment